2012-02-29

Just Magnolia - Doily

Hi, I haven't done a challenge for a while, been knitting as we had another premature baby arrive, they all seem to be in such a hurry these days, anyhow been busy making some tiny stuff, also had a horrid cold with a head like cotontwool, so it suited me fine not to have think too much.

Another thing is my son has monopolised the computer, he's been on holiday, so not had any chance to come on.

On to my card
I've use a Hanglar image coloured with promarkers
DP been around for ages
Spellbinders doily shape,
Bazzil card
Silver ribbon & flowers from stash

Will try to get around to some blog visiting later, off to make the tea
Ann x

Just Magnolia Challenge

3 comments:

kay said...

hi anne,fab card,hope you are feeling better,all my boys decided they wanted to come early,so impatient....lol,x

Janice said...

Lovely card Ann & I hope you feel better soon. Jx

Mo said...

Ann, your card is super sweet!
Thanks a lot for playing with us at Just Magnolia this week!
Big Hugs,
Mo