2012-02-03

Flowers Frenzy PBSC

A very quick simple card, I had a manicure today & struggling to feel, pick up & take backing off dst, just about got the hang of using tweezers for this, I do love my new nails though.
I've used a stamp I had ready for last weeks challenge which didn't get done, craft room is still a no go area at the moment.
I love fushias too, I have lots of different types in my garden

Recipe
PB Prince of Orange stamped all over background
Image stamped & coloured with SU inks
Seam binding
Gems
Pearlescent card
nesties

Many thanks for looking & please have a look at my blog candy
happy weekend
Ann x
Challenge PBSC

10 comments:

Lou said...

Great card and love how you have used the stamp to also create yor background.

Have a great weekend,

Lou
x

Sandra said...

This is a beautiful creation:) Sandra H

kath said...

beautiful card annie...love your take on floral frenzy..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

Lee said...

Beautiful card.x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Ann
Hugs Dianne xx :)

sue said...

beautiful card,lovely colours. sue xx

Fluffles said...

Lovely card Ann, & clever use of the stamp for the backing. & you won PBSC with it! Well done you. No snow here, but bucketing down rain. Jx

coops said...

gorgeous card ann.the image is beautiful and i love how you have done your background to match :D

xx coops xx

craftynanny said...

Thats really pretty! Lea xx (tonyswife on DC)

Teresa said...

Your card is beautiful Ann. xx