2012-02-03

Flowers Frenzy PBSC

A very quick simple card, I had a manicure today & struggling to feel, pick up & take backing off dst, just about got the hang of using tweezers for this, I do love my new nails though.
I've used a stamp I had ready for last weeks challenge which didn't get done, craft room is still a no go area at the moment.
I love fushias too, I have lots of different types in my garden

Recipe
PB Prince of Orange stamped all over background
Image stamped & coloured with SU inks
Seam binding
Gems
Pearlescent card
nesties

Many thanks for looking & please have a look at my blog candy
happy weekend
Ann x
Challenge PBSC

9 comments:

Lou Sims said...

Great card and love how you have used the stamp to also create yor background.

Have a great weekend,

Lou
x

Sandra H said...

This is a beautiful creation:) Sandra H

Kath Stewart said...

beautiful card annie...love your take on floral frenzy..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday..hugs kath xxx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Beautiful card Ann
Hugs Dianne xx :)

sue said...

beautiful card,lovely colours. sue xx

Janice said...

Lovely card Ann, & clever use of the stamp for the backing. & you won PBSC with it! Well done you. No snow here, but bucketing down rain. Jx

coops said...

gorgeous card ann.the image is beautiful and i love how you have done your background to match :D

xx coops xx

craftynanny said...

Thats really pretty! Lea xx (tonyswife on DC)

Teresa said...

Your card is beautiful Ann. xx