2011-11-08

Update on my Tinkerbell


If anyone remembers, three weeks ago I broke my crystal Tinkerbell, a birthday gift from my nephews 4 years ago, well I was shocked to discover it's now valued at £600 OMG I it was in two piecs,
Fortunately it was a clean split at the wings, well I took advice from my blog buddy Sam & took it back to the shop, well they checked it over & there was no other damage & said it would be sent back to the manufacturer & would cost £20 & take around 6weeks.


Well I had a call Saturday, she was back as new & NO CHARGE, isn't that fantastic, so as I'd saved £95 on insurance excess I just had to treat myself so bought a cute little Kris bear with a halloween lantern.
You can't beat service like that, British firms should take note.
Ann x

1 comment:

Whisper said...

Thanks to be of service hun and now i need to do the same myself as my kingfisher fell off the fireplace about a year ago, whilst i was dusting !!, Luv Sam x