2011-11-04

PBSC Sketch

This is my first card for a while, just had a break as I had absolutely no inspiration, even all the stuff I bought at the SECC is still lying in the bag, except for the poinsetta dies  & MME papers which I've used on this card, after guilt setting in for the amount spent & nothing to show I had a try at this week's sketch for PB, which I nearly always enter, so here's the details.

PB image Grandeur (bargain buy) coloured with promarkers burgunday crimson & pear green
New Poinsetta dies
New Stampin up ribbon punch
New MME Paper pack
Gems
Bazzil cardstock
Many thanks for any comments ( that's if you haven't all given up on me LOL)

Happy Weekend
Ann x
PBSC Entry

5 comments:

Sandra H said...

Hi, Your card is gorgeous! love the background papers because l have it too!! seriously though your image is gorgeous and l just love poinesettia they are my favourite flower your hard is just amazing:) Sandra H

Whisper said...

Very classy and stunning, Luv Sam x

Janice said...

Lovely card Ann, & those poinsettia's are to die for - are they spellbinder or what? Just brilliant. Jx

Pauline C said...

Very stylish Christmas card Annie - very elegant. Thanks for joining in this week's Penny Black Saturday Challenge
Pauline x

coops said...

stunning card ann.i love the papers and vintage colours and the image is gorgeous ;D


xx coops xx