2010-11-14

Totally Tilda Challenge : Icy Christmas Tilda


I've just found this Totally Tilda challenge, thanks to Christine
I hope I have enough silver I just rushed ahead & made a card without reading the challenge properly, typical of me sooo disorganised.

I have used Angel Tilda coloured with blue & silver promarkers.
Bo Bunny DP
Doily is sprayed with CC silver
Silver & white ribbon
Silver mirri card
Flowers & crystal hearts from local craft shop
Glitter
Hope you all are having a restful Sunday.

Many thanks for any comments which are always gratefully received
Take care Ann x

4 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Ann Totally awesome Tilda creation..lurve the sparkle, gorgeous Tilda & frame work is lovely pretty flowers...thanks for sharing & joining us at Totally Tilda blue/silver chall.

smiles Christine & TT DT girlies xx

Janice said...

A very pretty card, isn't that Tilda great. Love the layout & that georgeous ribbon. Jx

coops said...

stunning card ann.gorgeous image and i love the icy blue colours and sparkle :D

xx coops xx

Janette said...

Ann this is so gorgeous, really do love that icy blue, fab card.xx