2010-11-08

LOTV Challenge One for the Girls


This is my first time I just got some stamps at the SECC last week so just getting aquainted with them.
I got a bit carried away with the pink promarker , the bow should have been gray, but I've trimmed it with a fine line of Sakura glitter, not showing too well though.
I also got in a bother with the muff & used flower soft but didn't work well so I took it off & added glitter.
Hope this is ok for the challenge

I have used
LOTV All Wrapped Up? coloured with promarkers
Art Inst glitter
Blonde moments DP
Marianne doily
Ribbon
Many thanks for visiting & for any comments which are always appreciated
Hope you have some sunshine it's dark & dreary here on the east coast.
Ann x

2 comments:

coops said...

stunning ann, gorgeous image and really beautiful colours :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Oh gorgeous hun am loving the colours, Luv Sam x