2010-10-13

Birthday &Two Challenge Card


This is for my uncle's birthday & it fits two challenges

PBSC Two Stamps
PB @ allsorts Colours of Autumn (2)
I've used my only suitable stamp for an older male & birthday sentiment (hope the sentiment counts)
Dressed up Dog, coloured with Promarkers & distressed with TH ink
MME papers which are great for autumn
Nesties labels
MS leaf border punch
3 buttons

Hope this fits the challenges.
I'm off out for a walk now, really hopeing to get back to the gym next week, I really hope no one else gets this nasty virus, it floored me for 5 weeks, but the sun is coming out at last
Stay well
Ann x

4 comments:

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card annie...and great use of your images...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC...hugs kath xxx

coops said...

gorgeous card ann.love the image and your papers are great :D

xx coops xx

Whisper said...

Super card hun, i so love that doggie, glad to hear you are feeling better, Luv Sam x

debby4000 said...

Oh what a sweetheart of a card, its adorable.
thanks for joining us at PBSC this week.
luv
Debby