2013-05-07

A Nice Cup of Tea

That is something I never refuse. I thought this Sarah Kay image was perfect as we were taking the birthday girl out for "Afternoon Tea", aspecial in an award winning tea shop, with china cups proper leaf tea, cake stands & sandwiches with the crusts off, something I don't like, as I love the crusts, we had a lovely aftrnoon though.

On to the card, the image is a Sarah Kay I've had for a very long time & hadn't used.
I've coloured with Copics & promarkers, DP is Basic Grey an assortment of flowers & pins & seam binding. I also did a matching candle, but forgot to take a picture, this is becoming a bad habit, mostly due to the fact they are done at the last minute!!.
Many thanks for popping by
Ann x

2 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous annie.i love your lilac colours and really sweet image :D

xx coops xx

Sandra H said...

Morning Annie....Aww wow this is sooooooo cute!! so beautifully presented with lots of detail added xx