2012-11-08

LOTV CHO

I got this stamp at the secc & wasn't sure if I'd manage all the little bits but with a lot of patience this is my first proper colouring for 6months, it's for my friend Allison's birthday on the 30th, we are going to see Calendar Girls then, I hope it's just as good as the London show, there's a good cast so it should be OK.

Here is the card;
I've used promarkers, they are the new softer shades
Spellbinders Lacy Ovals
Roses from WOC
Buttons were a free gift don't remember where from, but they were perfect.
MS leaf punch
crystal stems HC
Basic Grey DP
I feel at least I've made a half decent card, first for a long time, hope it continues as I have lots of Christmas stuff piling up, I now just need to find the time!
Have a great weekend
Ann x
I've entered this for LOTV challenge, my first entry for a very long time
Ax

3 comments:

coops said...

so gorgeous ann.stunning pretty image and colours :D

xx coops xx

Ribbon Girl said...

Your card is lovely Ann - glad you felt up to colouring in your new image and thank you for joining in with Lilys Little Fairies challenge, Mary G x

Becky said...

It's gorgeous,
We're honoured you've joined us at Lili's Little Fairies
Hugs, Becky x