2011-08-03

No card today

I thought I'd add this piccy of a rose before it dies off, it's the first flower from a cutting I took from a bush belonging to an old neighbour who died two years ago, it was always full of magnificent blooms & the new people were going to dig it up. i didn't think anything would come of it, especially after last winter, I wish I'd taken the picture earlier as the colour wasn't so faded, hopefully I'll get another.

The weathers been atrocious here, but a wee bit of sunshine today so fingers crossed, also can't get any crafting done as electrian been working during the day & I just can't settle when there's workmen around & at the moment I don't have any lights & can hardly see what I'm typing, hope things get back to normal soon.
Take care
Ann x

5 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Ann
A beautiful pic of your Rose hope you are well
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

This is a stunning rose pity they do die so quickly though!:) Sandra H

Bea said...

how lovely - know what you mean about the weather it is rubbish here too 1 day good next day a monsoon!!

NGCARDS said...

This rose is beautiful hun xxx

Teresa said...

Gorgeous rose Ann, I'm glad you received the parcel. hugs Teresa xx