2011-06-09

Gone Fishing

Happy Thursday everyone, almost the weekend again, hurray!
I'm having a quick post before I go to my zumba class. I've not had much time on here for a while as other things have taken over, but I've been doing a quick selection of cards for a friend to sell on Saturday in aid of paraolympics, hope I've spelled that right, this is my last card, so ready to go once the glossy accents dry.
Option of added lace, being a boys card thought the lace was a bit too far.

Card recipe

Hanglar image which I won a selection of, coloured with promarkers
MS border punch which hopefully looks lacy ???
Oddments of DP
Bazzil bling
Twine from the Ribbon Girl
Charm
Cuddly Buddly sentiment
Spellbinders wonky rectangles, my absolute favourite
Glossy accents on fish
My goodness what a list for a simple card, any how off to zumba, hope the sun shines where you are, at least nice & bright hers.
Take care Ann x

Just Magnolia & HanglarChallenge

5 comments:

Janice said...

Great card Ann, Love the stamp & the fish & the twine - it's a beauty! Jx

Whisper said...

Super male card hun.

I've started Zumba too, boy do i ache afterwards, do you ?

Lvu Sam x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Ann
A gorgeous card
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Sandra H said...

Great card love the image.:) Sandra H

Teresa said...

Gorgeous card Ann, love these hanglars. You asked about the clouds I did on my card, no I used kens old shaving brush lol and I've just put a card in my docraft gallery which shows the clouds even better, they are so easy to do. Good luck hope you try it too. hugs Teresa xx