2011-04-07

Good Friends

This cute image usually comes out around easter, I've managed two challenges with this one, but not too sure about it, although my says it looks fine, even though it's pink.
I'm using Penny Black challenge sketch
Promarkers theme
Pink & Yellow

I've used PB image Good Friends, coloured with promarkers
Basic Grey DP
Spellbinders ovals
Stampin up oval set
Retro small & medium punch
Sticky ribbon & pearls from craft box
Bazzil bling cardstock
Promarkers used
Cocktail pink
Salmon pink
Canary
pastel yellow
Tulip
Meadow green
Blush & pastel peach for skin
I hope this fits the challenge
Many thanks for any comments, which are always appreciated
Ann x
Penny black saturday Challenge

Promarkers challenge

I hope this is ok for the challenges, it's my first try with the Promarker one.

11 comments:

Whisper said...

It's absolutely gorgeous hun and thank you so much for my fabby card and stamp for my birthday, Luv Sam x

coops said...

gorgeous card ann.the image is so sweet and i love your beautiful colours.
thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

xx coops xx

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Ann
Hope you are well and your card is gorgeous,beautiful colour's ,love the image,
hugs Dianne xx :)

The Crafty Den said...

Hi Annie, firstly welcome to our challenge! What a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

Maya said...

Ohhhh i love this image, it is so gorgeous! And i love your coloring!
Thank you for playing with us at PfP,
hugs from Maya :)

CraftyC said...

This is so sweet Annie, a very pretty card!
Clairex

debby4000 said...

Fabulous, beautiful card Annie, love the sweet image.
luv
debby

Joey said...

Fabulous card I love this image so cute! Thanks for joining us at PBSC
Joey x

oheidia said...

Hi Annie! I love the image and this card is just so cute!!!! Love it! Thanks for joining our challenge at PFP:=)

Kath Stewart said...

gorgeous card annie.....thanks for joining in the fun at penny black saturday...hugs kath xxx

Janice said...

Very pretty card Ann. Jx