2011-03-09

Blueberry Muffin

I love blueberries in any form, especially as they come, this is my first try with the muffin stamp, it's for granny's birthday, she'll be 3 next week & loves cooking & purple, I was going to do another easel card, but decided to keep it simple, just in case it got displayed sideways or upside down, she doesn't do new fangled. just plain & simple.
I've used

Tilda with wooden spoon coloured with promarkers
Muffin
Magnolia sentiment
Magnolia blueberry DP
Spellbinders dies
Ribbon.
This is for Totally Tilda Challenge, which I hope I'm on time for, usually always too late for these challenges.
Thanks for the get well wishes, it's still sore but a little better, at least I managed my yoga class today.
Many thaks for any comments & for taking the time to visit.
Ann x

8 comments:

Christine said...

Hi Ann yep your defo on time with your gorgeous Tilda creation..fab DPs great layout & colours..thanks for sharing at Totally Tilda fruity chall.

smiles Christine TT DT & Girlies xx

Lynne said...

Oooh muffins ... yummy!!! fab creation - just right for the fruity challenge at Totally Tilda :) thanks for joining us this time
Hugs
Lynne xoxo

kay said...

glad you are feeling better ann,adore this card,x

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Ann
A gorgeous card and glad you are feeling better,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

coops said...

gorgeous card ann.love the yummy muffin and fab tilda and stunning blueberry colours.
pleased you are feeling better :D

xx coops xx

sue said...

gorgous tilda card,lovely colours. sue xx

Karina said...

This card is so cute, Annie. Love it. The image is darling and you made a fabulous creation out of it.
Hugs, Karina

Mina said...

hhhhmmmmmm I love blueberries too and did you know they are one of the powerfoods...dont know what that means mind but my Daughter keeps telling me lol...stunning Tilda, just perfect with the blueberries
Mina xxx