2010-12-20

Last Christmas Card



Finally, at least I hope so, done with christmas cards, roll on something springlike, we've had enough of the white stuff!!, Well all your dreams came true, unless there's a very quick thaw on the way.

I've used this cute Magnolia snowman, my first try with this, thanks to Janice.
He is coloured with promarkers & sakura pens.
Th DP is an odd piece of pearlescent one from last year,
Spellbinder snowflake cut from OOPS senior moment, what's it called, the clear stuff?covered in twinklets which isn't showing too well.
Gems & circle sentiment
Sparkly ribbon
It's a really sparkly card, shame non of it's showing.
Many thank for any comments, I love them all,
Ann x
This fits Allsorts Challenge

2 comments:

Whisper said...

Oh what a cutie and i see that Janice is useful sometimes !!!, (she'll know i'm only joking), Luv Sam x

Mina said...

fabulous snowy card Annie, I love this snowman and your colouring is gorgeous...Merry Christmas and I wish you and those you love a wonderfully joyous holiday season
Mina xxx