2010-08-24

Quickie Birthday


It's my brothers birthday tomorrow & I'm struggling for crafting time just now. I paid a quick visit to the shop for my Magnolia magazine & they'd just got these Nitwit decoupage in stock, as he has a westie I thought nice & easy so this is what I came up with, I wish I'd bought the set with the bones on, but as I don't usually do decoupage it was unnecessary expense, but I did get the cute little rabbit.
Just have to go deliver it now once the plummer has been.
Take care &I hope the sun is shining where you are, It's pouring down here.

Ann x

4 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Ann
A gorgeous card,love the image,
Hugs Dianne xx :)

Janice said...

Lovely card Ann, & a very cute Westie. Pouring down here too so I'm off to do my ironing, Jx

kay said...

your card is fab,love the dog,x

Whisper said...

What a cutie, luv Sam x