2010-12-01

WOC Old Fashioned Christmas



Well another snowy night ,we have at least another 2ins,it's definately hit the 12ins now, looks like I won't be going far today, will have to do some tidying, my son'e complaing there's no room on the dining table, it's warmer in there than my craft room which is the coldest room in the house, plus the velux window is totally covered in snow so light not good.


The challenge at Wild Orchid Crafts is for a old fashioned style card, I hope I've managed a semblance of one, just noticed the ribbons cut a wee bit squint, but think I'll leave it, looks more natural.


I have used
LOTV All Wrapped Up, coloured with promarkers
Basic Grey DP
MS patp punch
WOC roses
Satin ribbon
White pearlescent card
old gold paper
Spellbinders die.
Colours I've used are, cardinal & berry red, pear & forrest green, blush & soft peach.
sakura black/grey souffle for boots.

2 comments:

Whisper said...

absolutely stunning, dont worry my dining table is completely covered in craft stuff !!!

We now have about 2 inches of snow, i do hope things improve for you soon, luv Sam x

coops said...

stunning card ann.the image is beautiful and i love the colours and big bow :D

xx coops xx